Canterbury of New Zealand is happy to accept the return of goods within 30 days of receipt.
Returns Policy Information
If requested we will refund the monetary value of the items returned, at the price you purchased them, but not the delivery charges (if applicable). We can also exchange items for a different size or colour.
Goods must be returned in the same condition as received, with all packaging. Canterbury reserves the right to refuse a refund or exchange if the goods are deemed to have been damaged, worn or tampered with. This does not affect your statutory rights.
A Returns Form must be included in your return:
Returns forms can be generated from your Canterbury Account within 30 days of purchase:
1. Simply log in here using the email address you used when purchasing the product (if you do not have an existing account, create one using the same email address that you used for your purchase).
2. Click on 'My Order History'
3. Click on the appropriate order and products and then click the button 'return items'.
4. Add quantities and reason for returning items.
5. A Returns Form will be emailed to you. Please print it out and enclose it with the returned items. If you can't find the Returns Form email in your inbox then please check your junk mail.
If you are experiencing any difficulty generating a Returns Form please contact us on 0508 222 636 or email@example.com.
Please note you cannot exchange a garment for a different style. You can exchange for a different colour or size or may request a refund.
If you are returning an item because of an error on our part or because it is faulty, we will arrange for the collection. Please contact our Customer Support Team on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds can only be made to the original card of purchase. Refunds to a card other than the original can only be processed if the original account details have expired. Please allow up to 14 days for your refund to be processed. Our returns procedure does not affect your statutory rights.
Returning Items by Post:
Customers have to arrange their own return via NZ post or another courier service, please enclose a returns slip with your return. We recommend that you send your item via a recorded delivery service to obtain a tracking number and proof of signature. We are unable to accept liability for any goods lost in transit to our warehouse.
Please return to:
Canterbury of New Zealand Ltd
19 Copsey Place
Our Returns Procedure does not affect your statutory rights.