Win a new Canterbury wardrobe worth $1,000
Terms and Conditions of Participation Schedule
Promotion: 'WIN a new Canterbury wardrobe worth $1,000'
Promoter: Canterbury International (Aust) Pty Ltd, ABN 96001031634
195 Botany Rd, Waterloo, NSW
Canterbury of New Zealand, GST 10-834-104
19 Copsey Place, Avondale, Auckland 1026
Promotional Period: 10am (NZST) 12 October 2022 until 4pm (NZST) 31 October 2022.
Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to residents of Australia and New Zealand who are 16 and over.
How to Enter: Eligible Entrants must sign up to Canterbury Australia and/or Canterbury of New Zealand’s database by completing the sign-up form. Details to be provided included Name & Email Address during the Promotional Period.
Number of prizes
Win a new Canterbury wardrobe worth $1,000
1 prize for both New Zealand & Australia
Random selection of Eligible Entrants
No part of the Prize is exchangeable, transferable, redeemable for cash or any other prize. The winner’s choices must total either $1,000 or under. In the event the value of the winner’s choice exceeds $1,000 the excess must be paid for by the winner.
Winner Notification: The Winner will be notified by email within two (2) weeks of the Promotion closing.
Unclaimed Prizes: In the event of an unclaimed Prize, the Promoter may at its discretion select at random another Eligible Entrant or withdraw the prize unawarded. The Promoter is under no obligation to award any unclaimed prize. The prize will be classed as unclaimed if the winner has not responded within two (2) weeks of being notified.
Terms and Conditions
1. The Entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
2. Employees (and the immediate family members) of agencies/companies associated with this Promotion, the Promoter, its distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin. Distributors of Canterbury are also not eligible to enter.
3. To enter, Eligible Entrants must successfully sign up to Canterbury Australia and / or Canterbury of New Zealand’s database during the Promotional Period by completing the sign-up form provided. Details will include their name & email address.
4. The Prize will be awarded to the owner of the email address provided in the entry. If there is a dispute about identifying or verifying the Entrant or winner the Promoter reserves the right to refuse the prize. The Prize may be altered or varied at the Promoter’s sole discretion and substituted with a prize, which, in the Promoter’s sole opinion, is a suitable alternative. No cash alternatives are available. The Prize is non-transferable and may not be sold, offered for sale, coupled or bundled with any other product or services or used for any commercial or promotional purposes whatsoever.
5. The Winner will have until 29 November 2022 (2 weeks after winner announcement) to contact Canterbury to claim their prize before the claim expires.
a. The Winner will be selected at random out of the eligible entrants.
b. The judges' decision is final, and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
7. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regard to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
8. Entrants warrant, represent and undertake that they have all necessary rights, permissions and consents to submit the Entry into these Terms and Conditions. Entrants shall hold harmless and shall indemnify and keep indemnified the Promoter against any loss, damage, costs or expense (including reasonable legal fees) arising out of any breach of this warranty, representation and undertaking.
9. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and/or cancel the Promotion at its sole discretion.
10. To the maximum extent permitted by law, the Promoter and its related entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, ownership and/or use of this Prize.
11. By entering this Promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
12. Entrants may tag a friend across Facebook or Instagram to get another entry into the competition.
Winner still to be drawn.